Cal has never looked happier than when he's covered with dirt after planting himself in the flower bed. What a riot! He's the biggest "marigold" I have ever seen! He loves his Auntie Melissa! Won't they have fun on the beach! Love you all! Mom/Grammie
He does look happy in the dirt! Maybe he'll be the one who wants to dig in the garden with me. Drumlin Farm was fun the other day - thank you for including me ;-D love to all of you, Nana/Mom
3 comments:
Cal has never looked happier than when he's covered with dirt after planting himself in the flower bed. What a riot! He's the biggest "marigold" I have ever seen!
He loves his Auntie Melissa! Won't they have fun on the beach! Love you all! Mom/Grammie
He does look happy in the dirt! Maybe he'll be the one who wants to dig in the garden with me. Drumlin Farm was fun the other day - thank you for including me ;-D
love to all of you,
Nana/Mom
He such a little cutie!! I just want to pinch those cute cheeks. :)
Post a Comment