Can't believe he knocked the gate down. You two better watch out! Oh and maybe get a dog because that was too much fun watching him playing with the dog. :)
I'll ask the same question that Marie did. Was that hide and seek?-or at least the hide part! He doesn't need much to keep himself happy, does he?!
The new puppy is adorable! Cal is very thrilled with him, although I don't think the puppy is quite as pleased with Cal. What a happy little boy! Love, Mom/grammie
2 comments:
Is Cal playing hide and seek? How cute!
Can't believe he knocked the gate down. You two better watch out! Oh and maybe get a dog because that was too much fun watching him playing with the dog. :)
I'll ask the same question that Marie did. Was that hide and seek?-or at least the hide part! He doesn't need much to keep himself happy, does he?!
The new puppy is adorable! Cal is very thrilled with him, although I don't think the puppy is quite as pleased with Cal. What a happy little boy! Love, Mom/grammie
Post a Comment