Friday, March 13, 2009

New Toy - old school style

So we will soon have a downstairs neighbor. Said neighbor recently purchased a new washer/dryer delivered by nice men in a big truck. This in and of itself was super cool because they parked out front for a while and the truck could be studied while open and closed. They also had very large cardboard boxes that they were going to take away! Mommy ran out to save one (in the snow even!). The nice men chuckled and gave her a big box which is now a pretty cool toy. Who needs ToysRUs?


Untitled from Fred Robie on Vimeo.

4 comments:

Marie said...

Seriously, why spend money on toys when they love stuff around the house? Remember the Tupperware? And now this wonderful box!

I think I could fit into it actually.

Lynn said...

hey - what's with these hinges - the door doesn't stay latched! what's a guy to do when the wind blows? I'm glad to see the building bug is alive and well unto the 4th generation!!!
much love to all,
Nana/Lynn

Diana said...

What wonderful fun!! There is nothing better then a great big box. Cal can have hours and hours of fun with that. Fred, remember when we use to set up the card table and lots of chairs with blankets over the top of everything. You would play in it for days!! I love how much fun you all have together. Love, Grammie/Mom

V said...

Best video EVER. LOVE it.