Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Mommy's new rug..no wait it's all about Cal


Untitled from Fred Robie on Vimeo.

4 comments:

Lynn said...

so Cal, is the rug better looking upside-down? I like it a lot right side up but then what do I know!!
love you all, Nana/Mom

Diana said...

I LOVE the new rug, but you're right, it certainly got upstaged by upsidedown Cal. I love that he is such a happy, busy, little guy. I love you all! Grammie/Mom

Marie said...

Is he sucking his thumb? For a minute it looked like he was. Don't let him keep sucking it. Otherwise you will have to open a separate savings account called "Savings for Cal's braces."

Also, I like the new rug. :)

Anonymous said...

The rug is fantastic!!!! Where did you get it? (not that I could just drop by Target or anything, but who knows...)
Also, Cal is such an adorable person! Moving up and about all the time ... so much fun!
Keep it up¨!
Laure