thank heavens I had a good manicure!!! and my newest customer didn't have any complaints... that may never happen again ;=Dmuch love to all of youNana/Mom
Nana did such a nice job with Cal's first haircut! Cal was pretty oblivious of the whole thing. He's such a happy little guy! We love you! Grammie/Mom
I have to say he's such a good boy for barely moving around while his hair was being cut! Must know: how much did Nana Lynn charge in hugs and kisses? :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
thank heavens I had a good manicure!!! and my newest customer didn't have any complaints... that may never happen again ;=D
much love to all of you
Nana/Mom
Nana did such a nice job with Cal's first haircut! Cal was pretty oblivious of the whole thing. He's such a happy little guy! We love you! Grammie/Mom
I have to say he's such a good boy for barely moving around while his hair was being cut!
Must know: how much did Nana Lynn charge in hugs and kisses? :)
Post a Comment