decor by Cal!!! I think he's burning a path into the floor around the table... way to go, Calhug, kisses, love and Happy New YearNana/Mom
Wow, Cal, you make me dizzy! I love how he just doesn't stop. He showed us a little bit of his dance, too. Have a wonderful new year! Love, Grammie/Mom
Hahaha! I loved it when he went right under Fred's legs! That kid is just too funny and so cute. :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
decor by Cal!!! I think he's burning a path into the floor around the table... way to go, Cal
hug, kisses, love and Happy New Year
Nana/Mom
Wow, Cal, you make me dizzy! I love how he just doesn't stop. He showed us a little bit of his dance, too. Have a wonderful new year! Love, Grammie/Mom
Hahaha! I loved it when he went right under Fred's legs! That kid is just too funny and so cute. :)
Post a Comment