
My Nana and Papa gave me these great duds so I can look like my Papa AND show off my Maine qualifiers. I might have been born in MA. But any kid that gets a plaid flannel shirt before he's even two months old must be able to consider himself at least an honorary Mainer. I'm going to apply for dual citizenship!
3 comments:
Your Papa and I think you look very handsome in your Maine plaid... I think that makes you a Maniac!!! we are chuckling with pleasure looking at our young grandson;-D
Baby Cal looks like a little man... and so handsome just like his Daddy. I love his plaid flannels. Grandpa and I think he is ready for our long Maine winters!
Though Cal may have been born in MA., he will always be thought of as a true Mainer, just like Andrew ! With his genes , how can he not be --- Can't wait to see Cal, to hold him and tell him stories about his grandmother and Great grandmother and all the other relatives... Jane. I believe second cousin once removed, though I could be wrong,Aunt Hope is not here to correct me.
Post a Comment