Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Red Sox Rock



So my poor befuddled Mommy forgot I had this super cool hat! I finally must be letting her sleep enough that she remembered and took it out for me to wear. You can see how excited I am about showing my Red Sox fan-dom. I was even at Fenway Park before I was born! (photo from Auntie Marie's visit)

5 comments:

Marie said...

Look how happy he is with the hat on!! Already a true Red Sox fan...you guys must be so proud! (See, I knew going to Fenway before he was born would help kick start his love for the team!)

Diana said...

My goodness, that is the cutest picture, yet!! Won't it be fun to take him to games when he is bigger?!! You can show him the blog so he can see how young he was when he became a Sox fan. He's looking more like his daddy everyday!!

Lynn said...

nice new pictures!! I have to agree with Diana - he sure is a handsome boy and looking more like his Dad too... what a great look of chortling;-D

Lynn said...

nice new pictures!! I have to agree with Diana - he sure is a handsome boy and looking more like his Dad too... what a great look of chortling;-D

Miss Robie said...

So you know how you gave us the collage of recent pictures? Well, I have one of them in my classroom at school and the kids talk to Cal everyday. Seriously. One little girl has even drawn him pictures! Just thought you should tell him that he has a strong fan base in China, Maine!

PS I LOOOOOOVE this picture!! It's one of my faves. I've always said there's something about a guy with a Red Sox hat...