Sunday, November 27, 2011










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the new pictures! The boys are so happy and sooo handsome! I love that they each have a special animal that is precious to them. Love to all! Grammie/Mom/Diana

Marie said...

First picture is the BEST.PICTURE.EVER.

Love Nate with those awesome sunglasses! Cuties!

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a beautiful picture to capture a beautiful moment! Nate's camera skills are really coming along...Not every 15 month old could pull that off! You better keep an eye on him! :)

Love the Brother pictures, too! I adore the fact that they'll have each other to grow up with. Priceless.

Can't WAIT to see you all! Every 4-year-old in my classroom is reminding me of Cal. I keep finding myself wondering how he is doing at preschool. Can't wait for stories! I miss you all so much! Give the boys hugs and kisses for me!

~Auntie Lissy :)