What a riot! You have a miniature teenager already! Lissy was actually riding in my car (I was driving) when she got the call. At the beginning of the conversation it was so funny when he told her he had to get his sunglasses on. He put the phone down and was gone for a while only to return with the glasses! I think he could of talked for hours! Nate was thrilled to hear Lissy's voice. I like his haircut! Love, Grammie
I STILL find myself watching this video after a long day and it never fails to make me smile! :) I love you boys so much and thanks for making your Auntie Lissy's day again and again and AGAIN!!! :)
4 comments:
Haha! "Fred wants to talk to you now."
OMG and the sunglasses! I can't get over the sunglasses!
What a riot! You have a miniature teenager already! Lissy was actually riding in my car (I was driving) when she got the call. At the beginning of the conversation it was so funny when he told her he had to get his sunglasses on. He put the phone down and was gone for a while only to return with the glasses! I think he could of talked for hours! Nate was thrilled to hear Lissy's voice. I like his haircut! Love, Grammie
I STILL find myself watching this video after a long day and it never fails to make me smile! :) I love you boys so much and thanks for making your Auntie Lissy's day again and again and AGAIN!!! :)
PS - Anonymous is me... your Auntie Lissy! I still can't figure out how to post with my google account. I know, I know...
Post a Comment