I love the learning toy on the fridge. It is so great to see Cal learning his letters and singing songs. I think Nate is singing too-or maybe growling? He certainly is very vocal. The sweaters from Ann-Kathrin are adorable! She is such a nice girl. I hope we get to see her when she comes to visit! It must be quite a job to get them ready to go outside. (I remember those days!) Love you, Grammie/Mom/Diana
2 comments:
I love the learning toy on the fridge. It is so great to see Cal learning his letters and singing songs. I think Nate is singing too-or maybe growling? He certainly is very vocal. The sweaters from Ann-Kathrin are adorable! She is such a nice girl. I hope we get to see her when she comes to visit! It must be quite a job to get them ready to go outside. (I remember those days!) Love you, Grammie/Mom/Diana
I think Cal needs his own karaoke set!! He's saying the ABCs! Holy crap they grow fast.
Nate needs to be a gnome next Halloween. He'd make a pretty adorable one. :)
Post a Comment