The boys are so cute in their Halloween costumes. I hope you all had fun! Nate looks a little bewildered by the whole ordeal-like he can't quite understand why you have dressed him up as a bear! Cal, of course, looks great as a cat. I imagine that knew more about what Halloween is compared to last year. love you all! Grammie/Mom/Diana
2 comments:
The boys are so cute in their Halloween costumes. I hope you all had fun! Nate looks a little bewildered by the whole ordeal-like he can't quite understand why you have dressed him up as a bear! Cal, of course, looks great as a cat. I imagine that knew more about what Halloween is compared to last year. love you all! Grammie/Mom/Diana
OMG Nate is ridiculously adorable in that outfit!! Soooo cute!
And of course had to be a kitty! Too cute. :)
Post a Comment