Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Ann-Kathrin put Cal's long hair up. Here he is before and after falling with a little crying.

Cal likes to practice with the mouse and keyboard. Fred and Ellen like to make sure the computer is off.


3 comments:

Aaron said...

I like your shirt, Cal. Where can I get one?

Diana said...

All I can say about those pigtails is that Cal would make a lovely little girl!! He looks very comfortable with the computer, doesn't he? It won't be long before you'll be having to work out a plan so you can all get your fair share of online time!! Thanks for the pictures! Love you! Grammie/Mom

Marie said...

So I like his hair down and not up in ponytails! So much cuter when his hair is down and that look in the last picture just says he can be the boss of that computer. :)