Just in case you thought he left the crazy dance moves stateside. No worries... We swear none of the coffee cups on the table were his, he only looks caffeinated.
Are you sure he hasn't had any chocolate covered coffee beans? Also, what's his secret for all that energy? I need me some of that because coffee is just not doing it anymore!
Cal is a little sweetie with all the right moves! He loves to dance and have fun! He certainly was enjoying his vacation as was Auntie Melissa! I love this Blog! Love, Grammie/Mom
2 comments:
Are you sure he hasn't had any chocolate covered coffee beans? Also, what's his secret for all that energy? I need me some of that because coffee is just not doing it anymore!
He's such a little cutie!!
Cal is a little sweetie with all the right moves! He loves to dance and have fun! He certainly was enjoying his vacation as was Auntie Melissa! I love this Blog! Love, Grammie/Mom
Post a Comment