Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Some new pics

This is me in my super cute bear suit. I liked it, but didn't want to be all zipped up. It's that freedom and independence thing again.






































































This is me with my friend Kirill. He's all grown up and gets Gold Fish to eat. Man, cheerios seem so yesterday now. He has cool hair.

3 comments:

Marie said...

Cal finds Kirill's hair fascinating while Kirill is amazed by Jess' feet. I always wonder what goes through their heads.

Lynn said...

looks and sounds like you all had a good time over the weekend ;-D
love to all,
Nana/Mom

Diana said...

I love Cal in his bear suit! He is too cute1 I don't blame him for not wanting to be zipped up, but I hope he changes his mind before winter comes!

I agree with Marie when she wondered what goes through little kid's heads. I love to see babies together. Thinking of you all! Love, Mom Grammie