Oh my gosh! He's crawling!!If he is anything like his Daddy, he will be zooming around the house having a wonderful time in no time. Mom and Dad might get a little tired, though. Doesn't he love that box! I love all the pictures-what a precious little boy! Love to you all! Grammie/Mom
4 comments:
you sure that's not a yarmulka!!! and he's really crawling;-D
yayyyy Cal
lots of love, Nana/Mom
Go Cal!!! You're crawling! Good boy. :)
Oh my gosh! He's crawling!!If he is anything like his Daddy, he will be zooming around the house having a wonderful time in no time. Mom and Dad might get a little tired, though. Doesn't he love that box! I love all the pictures-what a precious little boy! Love to you all!
Grammie/Mom
Love the baby in a box video. I also found myself trying to spy on what your new place looks like.
Post a Comment