Tuesday, July 29, 2008


Untitled from Fred Robie on Vimeo.

4 comments:

Marie said...

Yay Cal! He's sitting up! That's so awesome!!! And I see vimeo worked. :)

Lynn said...

my favorite little boy ;-D we need to remember to take pics and movies here, too!
love to all
Nana/Mom

Diana said...

I am so glad that we got to see Cal's new trick in person. We had such a wonderful visit. He is such a happy little guy. I love to listen to the sounds that he makes! Give him a kiss from his Grammie. Love to all!

V said...

Ellen, I'm really starting to see much more of you in Cal. Watch out Fred, the Vanderpoel genes are taking over.

Also, am I archaic? What the hell is vimeo.

I apologize for swearing on a baby blog. The words just came out before I could stop them.

And finally, I realize I can google vimeo but I'd rather someone give me a review of its services and spend some quality time convincing me why I should abandon videogoogle.