I had to go back online one more time tonight to see our Baby Cal eating with a spoon! I think he is really going to like that new way to eat. Love to all!!Have a great week! Mom/Grammie
whooo woooo real food! ice cream can't be far behind!!! you got lucky - no raspberries... make it a little thicker next time and see how that goes too.... I'm giggling out loud - what a kick love you all sooooo much Nana/Mom
3 comments:
I had to go back online one more time tonight to see our Baby Cal eating with a spoon! I think he is really going to like that new way to eat. Love to all!!Have a great week! Mom/Grammie
whooo woooo real food! ice cream can't be far behind!!!
you got lucky - no raspberries... make it a little thicker next time and see how that goes too....
I'm giggling out loud - what a kick
love you all sooooo much
Nana/Mom
Man, Cal can put it away. He will be able to pin Fred right to the floor pretty soon. My baby looks down on me now. Keep havin fun.
Rob
Post a Comment