This wee babe is far too cute to be 1/2 Frederick. Are you sure he's not just 1/2 Ellen & 1/2 cartoon monkey? My money is on Curious George. Or a Monchichi. Or that orangutan from Shirt Tales. I think his name was Bogey. So . . . yeah. That's what I think.
4 comments:
Cal looks very happy to be sitting on the table. Could he be saying, "Hey, Mom, when do we eat?" He sure is a handsome little guy!! Love, Grammie
great picture of a great Mom and a happy little boy ;-D
love you all
Nana/Mom
I love this picture!! You two should print and put it in a frame! (Maybe someone *ahem* Fred *cough* can do that for mother's day?)
This wee babe is far too cute to be 1/2 Frederick. Are you sure he's not just 1/2 Ellen & 1/2 cartoon monkey? My money is on Curious George. Or a Monchichi. Or that orangutan from Shirt Tales. I think his name was Bogey. So . . . yeah. That's what I think.
- Uncle Zach
Post a Comment