Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Smiley Cal




As you can see, Mommy & Daddy dressed me up. Since I looked so cool, they took me out to the Flower Show and then to dinner! I slept through most of it although I do recall a bottle of a good vintage being served at the Flower Show! :)

I was so smiley that Mommy decided to share all three pictures.

5 comments:

Marie said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again: he's soooo cuuuuuuuuuteeee!!!! Big kisses to all of you (especially Cal)!

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!
~Meghan

Lynn said...

makes me want to smile right along side of him! little did I know the Flower Show could provide such pleasure - 'course I 'spose it helps that he doesn't get sore feet - lol
love to all of you
Mom/Nana

Diana said...

It's great to hear Sweet Cal loves flowers as much as his Grammie does. In the summer when he is visiting Maine he can help me plant!! He is such a happy little boy. We just love these pictures!! Love you!

Miss Robie said...

I love it! What a cutie! He looks so big. Can't wait to see you all!