My little grandbaby has the most adorable smile! He's working so hard to get that fist in his mouth. Could a baby be any cuter??!! Love, Grammy Robie
He is a cutie!! you don't think we grandmothers are biased do you!!that smile reminds me so much of Ellen as a baby ;-D I'm smiling so hard at Cal that my face hurts - lolDiana - aren't we lucky...
Ok now I'm jealous, I want buggies too. :)
By the way, I love his little fox shirt! ;)
I go to this blog everyday to get my "Baby Cal fix". Yes, Lynn, we are so lucky! It is so great to be a grammy!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
My little grandbaby has the most adorable smile! He's working so hard to get that fist in his mouth. Could a baby be any cuter??!! Love, Grammy Robie
He is a cutie!! you don't think we grandmothers are biased do you!!
that smile reminds me so much of Ellen as a baby ;-D I'm smiling so hard at Cal that my face hurts - lol
Diana - aren't we lucky...
Ok now I'm jealous, I want buggies too. :)
By the way, I love his little fox shirt! ;)
I go to this blog everyday to get my "Baby Cal fix". Yes, Lynn, we are so lucky! It is so great to be a grammy!
Post a Comment